Unity Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unity Project

A educational project with Unity, more info to follow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please.

Go down 
+5
mythstrott
Gpro
palledk
imcanida
RoiDanielsen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RoiDanielsen
Admin
RoiDanielsen

The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please. Empty
PostSubject: The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please.   The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Hello fellas.

This is a very simple Thread where you will explain what you WANT to do. This is mostly a thread to sort out what people want to do, and what they can do.

Very basic, just post a reply where you answer these questions. Just Copy paste it Razz

First Name: NAME GOES HERE! Razz

Last Name: LAST NAME GOES HERE! Razz

Location: GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION. COUNTRY, TOWN ETC. Depends on how much you want to tell us. Continent as a minimum.

Primary Skill: What is your primary skills, that you want to use Smile

Secondary Skill: What other stuff can you do, but officially wont be doing when we get going Smile

Other: Other stuff. Like "I have aids" or something. This is not mandatory Razz

Thanks for answering. And please, dont post anything else exept this.
Back to top Go down
RoiDanielsen
Admin
RoiDanielsen

PostSubject: Re: The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please.   The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:12 pm

First Name: Roi

Last Name: Danielsen

Primary Skill: 3D Modelling

Secondary Skill: Leading, Story, and Terrain Design/Level Design.

Other:
Back to top Go down
imcanida

PostSubject: Re: The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please.   The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 pm

First Name: Ian

Last Name: Canida

Primary Skill: Programming

Secondary Skill: 3D Modeling, Photoshop, Webdesign.

Other: I'm 25. I started programming when I went to college about 4years ago. I've been mostly taught Java. But I've also taken C++ and VB. Luckily java is just like c# except for a small difference in syntax. Currently going to college. Taking upper division classes which includes 3 programming classes ( this term ) So I may be swamped at times.
Back to top Go down
palledk

palledk

PostSubject: Re: The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please.   The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm

First Name: Palle

Last Name: Hauge Petersen

Secondary Skill: 3D Modelling,

Other: I do not have aids, but i got a medal for being the last contestant to finish a half marathon, does that make me qualify for something special?
Back to top Go down
Gpro

PostSubject: Re: The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please.   The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:23 pm

First Name: Vlad

Last Name: Isaia

Location: Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Current Solar System, Planet Earth (GMT+2), Europe, Romania, Galati,

Primary Skill: Programming (i just started so don't request complicated codes/scripts)

Secondary Skill: None

Other: I'm 13 and I started unity 3d to see how far can my knowledge go Smile, btw please call me Vlad Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.gunpowdergames.co.cc/
mythstrott

mythstrott

PostSubject: Re: The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please.   The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:44 am

First Name: Trevin

Last Name: Hofmann

Primary Skill: writing scripts in Unity, developing websites

Secondary Skill: modelling inorganic models in Blender, animating and texturing in Blender

Other: I had a tumor taken out of my lung a couple weeks ago, can I have a free potato for that? I speak English natively, and Spanish decently.
Back to top Go down
Benstruation

Benstruation

PostSubject: Re: The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please.   The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 am

First Name: Ben

Last Name: Davis

Primary Skill: 2D Art

Secondary Skill: 3D Modelling (basic), Programming (basic knowledge C++, C#, Python), Tom Foolery

Other: My skillset is strangely enough mostly self attained. I took a few courses (like 4 unfinished courses) in regards to art and CS back in the day, and have extensive knowledge on telecommunications systems as well as various other electronic maritime systems and devices although it isn't really relevant. Aside from that, I know a bit about things and stuff by doing stuff and things. Also, my verbosity is unmatched, and I'm pretty much totally cool.
Back to top Go down
Hello!13

Hello!13

PostSubject: Re: The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please.   The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:35 am

First Name: Sam

Last Name: Lane

Location: GEOGRAPHICAL Australia,Somewhere in the postal code of 5051

Primary Skill: I am a exelent programer =) i know java script c++ c# and actionscript (altough that last one is flash so yeah)

Secondary Skill: 3D moddeler but i am best at doing 3D guns

Other: Hi I'm sam =) i use =) alot! anyways i would love to help i am an age although i well only tell if asked and clearly that question up there didnt ask =) If you need a story i can write one but yeah for my 3D moddeling i use blender..... Good Bye
P.S Wanna Know A secret?
Back to top Go down
qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

PostSubject: Re: The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please.   The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:18 pm

first name: Jan
last name: heemstra
primary skills: 3d modeling and texturing and animating, and making music
secondary skills: scripting with JavaScript and Python, and some story-writing
Back to top Go down
randomgutten

randomgutten

PostSubject: Re: The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please.   The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:14 pm

First Name: Nikolaj

Last Name: Kristensen

Secondary Skill: Music, Story stuff, 3D moddeling (just started with 3DSM/Blender)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please.   The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "What will I do" Thread. Answer this please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unity Project :: Ideas-
Jump to: