Unity Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unity Project

A educational project with Unity, more info to follow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interested in this project (want to be a programmer)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kranon

Interested in this project (want to be a programmer) Empty
PostSubject: Interested in this project (want to be a programmer)   Interested in this project (want to be a programmer) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi all. I'm excited as all of you are about this initiative that we are making and would like to sign in as a noob programmer. I don't know anything at all but I've always wanted to join a group like this for experience. I could basicly start with any program, but since you are using unity it will be my choice for learning. Hope you'll give me assignments pretty soon and help me do it right.
Back to top Go down
palledk

palledk

PostSubject: Re: Interested in this project (want to be a programmer)   Interested in this project (want to be a programmer) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Welcome Smile

I wouldn't say that i am the best programmer, but i can help you with the basic understanding, just ask.
Add me on skype if you want -> Skype: pellap
Back to top Go down
mythstrott

mythstrott

PostSubject: Re: Interested in this project (want to be a programmer)   Interested in this project (want to be a programmer) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm

Welcome

I'll also help you learn.

Add me on Skype for any questions. Search Google for Unity Scripting Tutorials and you'll find plenty to get you started. Or I could give you the link to a couple specific ones that I found the most useful for getting started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in this project (want to be a programmer)   Interested in this project (want to be a programmer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in this project (want to be a programmer)
Page 1 of 1